Aging Safely Professional Consulting Documents
- Adult Family Home Description
- Is It Time?
- Laypersons Guide
- Levels of Care
- Selecting a LongTerm Care Consultant
- Placement – Disclosure Information
- Placement – Release of Information
Aging Safely maintains a list of links to services that our viewers, who are looking for long term care solutions, may find useful.
Aging Safely, Inc. has included names, phone numbers, web/email addresses and links to people, companies, and organizations on this page. This does not constitute an endorsement of them or the quality of their services. We have worked with some of these people for years and know them well. In other cases, we know very little other than what is posted. You should always assume the later and check them out yourself. If you find errors or broken links please contact WebMaster@AgingSafely.com
- Next Step in Care – Family Caregivers & Health Care Professionals Working Together A great resource for families.
- Asbestos.com — Mesothelioma Treatment Options
- Columbia Legal Services is a not-for-profit organization employing lawyers and legal workers who provide legal assistance to low-income and special needs people and organizations in Washington State.
- Epocrates Online provides a free tool for getting information about drugs, drug interactions, and pricing.
- Family Caregiver Network of Snohomish County has a good Caregiver Information
- Washington State
- Washington State DSHS
- Adult Protective Services Reporting Abuse – (800) 562-6078
- Aging and Long-Term Support – (800) 422-3263
- Mandatory Reporters (Healthcare workers and many others)
- Residential Care Services – by County – HQ – (360) 725-2401
- Be sure to read our Legal Info when using this site as a consumer or advertising AFH.
|Aging Safely, Inc. Long Term Care Consulting Dotti Snow, RN - Director 24227 Crystal Lake Place Woodinville, WA 98077-9515||Phone: 425-402-9118 Fax: 206-428-4977 |