NC AFH - Bellevue, WA - (AFH: 750310)Provider: Natty Corpuz, RN
13726 SE 23rd Ln. Bellevue, WA 98005
Phone: (425) 643-2796
Photos » Print Info » Close Tab
NC AFH is an Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.
- 2 single rooms with private bath. With a vacancy.
- 4 single rooms with shared bath.
NC AFH has the following speciality licenses: Dementia, Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities.
They provide the following services:
- A Nurse is the provider
- They have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare
- Awake night shift
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin
- Injection capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured
- Care for clients after a Stroke
- Care for clients on Oxygen
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease
- Currently has clients under age 60
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider taking a client's small pet
- Accepts Medicaid with conditions
- The basic services provide by all long-term care facilities (room, board, laundry, etc.)
- They provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities
- In addition to English their staff also speaks: Tagalog.
The residents typically come from Bellevue, Clyde Hill, Medina, Beaux Arts Village, Yarrow Point, Hunts Point, and other nearby comunities.They come from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities, nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
NC AFH has been a valued customer of Aging Safely since 2007.NC AFH and its staff are experienced with: hospice and end-of-life, stroke, oxygen, two-person-assists and/or Hoyer lift, ostomy care, peg tubes, MS and Parkinson's, resistive to care. They have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin. They have injection capability. They have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
NC AFH is related with other facilities:
|Details||Name||Address||Contact||Phone||Details »||Bellevue Haven AFH Inc.||2202 144th Ave. SE, Bellevue||Natty Corpuz, RN||(425) 223-5740||Details »||NC AFH||13726 SE 23rd Ln., Bellevue||Natty Corpuz, RN||(425) 643-2796|
Call Natty Corpuz, RN at (425) 643-2796 for more information or an appointment to view the facility.Please mention that you learned about NC AFH from Aging Safely's website when you call.
Photos » Print Info » Close Tab
Printed: 08/24/2019. URL: https://www.agingsafely.com/adult-family-home/?asi_id=WA_Af_750310 S9
Last updated: DSHS data 08/22/2019 ASI data 07/11/2019, Vacancy data 06/30/2019}(1.0.0-152,72)
DSHS Inspection Report and DSHS Services Report. We get our data directly from DSHS and each facility. This information is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to personally visit each facility you are considering and to verify the facts.
© Copyright 2006-2019 Aging Safely, Inc. All rights reserved. Map data © Google. Photos © NC AFH, Natividad CORPUZ and/or Aging Safely Inc.
Aging Safely Inc. --- 24227 Crystal Lake Pl., Woodinville, WA 98077 --- (425) 402-9118