Horizon Gardens - Kent, WA - (AFH: 728300)Provider: Norma Burnam, NAC
304 N. Hazel Ave. Kent, WA 98030
Phone: (206) 200-9988
Print Info » Close Tab
Horizon Gardens is an Adult Family Home (AFH) specializes in care of medically complex patients.
- 4 single rooms with shared bath.
- 1 rooms with shared bath.
Horizon Gardens has the following speciality licenses: Dementia, Mental Health.
They provide the following services:
- A Nurse is the Resident Manger
- Awake night shift
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Injection capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured
- Care for clients after a Stroke
- Care for clients on Oxygen
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease
- Currently has clients under age 60
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider taking a client's small pet
- Would conside accepting Medicaid
- The basic services provide by all long-term care facilities (room, board, laundry, etc.)
- They provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities
- English is spoken in this Adult Family Home.
The residents typically come from Kent, Covington, Auburn, Des Moines, Federal Way, Algona, and other nearby comunities.They come from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities, nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Horizon Gardens has been a valued customer of Aging Safely since 2007.Horizon Gardens and its staff are experienced with: hospice and end-of-life, stroke, oxygen, two-person-assists and/or Hoyer lift, ostomy care, peg tubes, MS and Parkinson's, managing patients who are Wanderers, resistive to care. They have injection capability.
Call Norma Burnam, NAC at (206) 200-9988 for more information or an appointment to view the facility.Please mention that you learned about Horizon Gardens from Aging Safely's website when you call.
Print Info » Close Tab
Printed: 08/24/2019. URL: https://www.agingsafely.com/adult-family-home/?asi_id=WA_Af_728300 S9
Last updated: DSHS data 08/22/2019 ASI data 07/11/2019, Vacancy data 08/06/2019}(1.0.0-69,0)
DSHS Inspection Report and DSHS Services Report. We get our data directly from DSHS and each facility. This information is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to personally visit each facility you are considering and to verify the facts.
© Copyright 2006-2019 Aging Safely, Inc. All rights reserved. Map data © Google.
Aging Safely Inc. --- 24227 Crystal Lake Pl., Woodinville, WA 98077 --- (425) 402-9118