Cambridge Home - Renton, WA - (AFH: 307801)Provider: Ruben Bonilla
9817 124th Ave. SE Renton, WA 98056
Phone: (425) 271-4808
Photos » Print Info » Close Tab
Cambridge Home is an Adult Family Home (AFH) specializes in care of medically complex patients.
- 1 single rooms with private bath.
- 5 single rooms with shared bath.
Cambridge Home has the following speciality licenses: Dementia, Mental Health.
They provide the following services:
- A Nurse is the Resident Manger
- They have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare
- Awake night shift
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin
- Injection capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube
- Accepts Wanderers
- Accepts Exit Seekers
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured
- Care for clients after a Stroke
- Care for clients on Oxygen
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease
- Currently has clients under age 60
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider taking a client's small pet
- Accepts Medicaid with conditions
- The basic services provide by all long-term care facilities (room, board, laundry, etc.)
- They provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities
- English is spoken in this Adult Family Home.
The residents typically come from Renton, Newcastle, Tukwila, Mercer Island, Beaux Arts Village, SeaTac, and other nearby comunities.They come from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities, nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Cambridge Home has been a valued customer of Aging Safely since 2008.Cambridge Home and its staff are experienced with: hospice and end-of-life, stroke, oxygen, two-person-assists and/or Hoyer lift, ostomy care, peg tubes, MS and Parkinson's, managing patients who are Wanderers, exit-seekers, resistive to care. They have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin. They have injection capability. They have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
Call Ruben Bonilla at (425) 271-4808 for more information or an appointment to view the facility.Please mention that you learned about Cambridge Home from Aging Safely's website when you call.
Photos » Print Info » Close Tab
Printed: 07/22/2019. URL: https://www.agingsafely.com/adult-family-home/?asi_id=WA_Af_307801
Last updated: DSHS data 07/07/2019 ASI data 07/11/2019, Vacancy data 07/11/2019 (0.0.0-149,45)
DSHS Inspection Report and DSHS Services Report. We get our data directly from DSHS and each facility. This information is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to personally visit each facility you are considering and to verify the facts.
© Copyright 2006-2019 Aging Safely, Inc. All rights reserved. Map data © Google. Photos © Cambridge Home, Ruben BONILLA and/or Aging Safely Inc.
Aging Safely Inc. --- 24227 Crystal Lake Pl., Woodinville, WA 98077 --- (425) 402-9118