Mgr: Deborah Rogers, RN
Foxglove AFH 13027 Dubuque Rd.Snohomish
Phone: (425) 483-3303
An Adult Family Home (AFH) specializes in care of medically complex patients.Print Page »
Web * »
Close Tab or Window - Return to Locator
is licensed as
an Adult Family Home
with a maximum of 6 beds.
6 Private rooms with shared baths
with one vacancy
has the following DSHS contracts:
Private Duty Nursing, AFH
is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
Dev. Disabilities Services provided:
- A Registered Nurse is the provider
- This AFH specializes in the care of medically complex patients.
- House Doctor contracted with Medicaid / Medicare
- Has Awake night shift
- Care for Ventilator/Tracheostomy Patients.
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Has clients under age 60.
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid
- Has Air Conditioning.
- Has a generator.
- We provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities.
Alliance Nursing specializes in very complex medical care. They are staffed 24/7 with a licensed nurse as well as aides. The number of nurses and aides will depend on the complexity of the care needs of the residents. They are three of the few adult family homes in Washington State who deliver care to Ventilator and Trache Patients. They also care for other medically complex conditions.
Foxglove AFH is
An Adult Family Home (AFH) specializes in care of medically complex patients.
Foxglove AFH and its staff are experienced with:
Hospice / end-of-life,
Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts,
MS and Parkinson's disease,
or are Resistive to Care.
We have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin.
We have 24/7 awake night shift.
We have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
We are located in Snohomish WA.
Residents typically come from Snohomish and the surrounding committees; Everett, Clearview, Bothell and Lake Stevens.
They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities,
nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Please call (425) 483-3303 for more information or an appointment to view our facility. ---
Map Directions StreetView»
Web * »
Disclosure Info »
Alliance Nursing has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 7/1/2015.
Lat / Long: 47.9160041809082 -122.091255187988
Adult Family Home
License Number = 751507
Vacancy data last updated 1/9/2017.
Aging Safely's most recent recorded facility tour: 7/1/2015
Powered by Aging Safely Technology.
We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facilities. This information is thought to be reliable but is not
guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.
URL of this page: http://www.agingsafely.com/listed_homes/wa-datasheet/vrecordid/751507/vtype/Af.aspx
All rights reserved.
Photos © Copyright Aging Safely Inc., Foxglove AFH
. Map Data © Copyright Google.