NC AFH 13726 Se 23rd LnBellevue
Phone: (425) 643-2796
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.Print Page »
Close Tab or Window - Return to Locator
is licensed as
an Adult Family Home
with a maximum of 6 beds.
2 Private rooms with private baths
4 Private rooms with shared baths
has the following DSHS contracts:
is licensed by DSHS for the following specialties:
Dev. Disabilities Services provided:
- A Registered Nurse is the provider
- This AFH will consider medically complex patients.
- House Doctor contracted with Medicaid / Medicare
- Has Awake night shift
- Caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Hospice and End of Life
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube.
- Accepts residents that are resistive to care
- Care for clients with history of Drug/Alcohol Abuse.
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured.
- Care for clients after a Stroke.
- Care for clients on Oxygen.
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson's disease.
- Has clients under age 60.
- Would consider Respite Care
- Would consider Wound Care
- Would consider taking a client's small pet.
- Would consider residents with a contagious disease
i.e. MRSA, VRE, C-Diff, HIV/Aids.
- Accepts Medicaid with conditions.
- We provide an activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities.
Long term, short term and respite care
NC AFH is
An Adult Family Home (AFH) that will consider medically complex patients.
NC AFH and its staff are experienced with:
Hospice / end-of-life,
Two Person Assists / Hoyer Lifts,
MS and Parkinson's disease,
or are Resistive to Care.
We have caregivers certified for delegation of insulin.
We have injection capability and will consider residents on sliding scale insulin.
We have 24/7 awake night shift.
We have a primary care physician available (House Doctor) who will make house calls and accepts Medicare and Medicaid.
and Medicaid with some conditions.
We are located in Bellevue WA.
Residents typically come from Bellevue and the surrounding committees; Mercer Island, Kirkland, Redmond, Seattle, Issaquah, Newcastle, Sammamish and Renton.
They come to us from; their own homes, retirement communities, assisted living, boarding homes, rehab facilities,
nursing homes and other similar senior/elder care facilities.
Please call (425) 643-2796 for more information or an appointment to view our facility. ---
Map Directions StreetView»
Disclosure Info »
Nc AFH has been a valued Aging Safely customer since 8/1/2007.
Lat / Long: 47.6223182678223 -122.161247253418
Adult Family Home
License Number = 750310
Vacancy data last updated 7/25/2017.
Aging Safely's most recent recorded facility tour: 3/2/2015
Powered by Aging Safely Technology.
We get our data directly from DSHS and the Facilities. This information is thought to be reliable but is not
guaranteed to be accurate. You are advised to verify facts and to personally visit each facility you are considering.
URL of this page: http://www.agingsafely.com/listed_homes/wa-datasheet/vrecordid/750310/vtype/Af.aspx
All rights reserved.
Photos © Copyright Aging Safely Inc., NC AFH
. Map Data © Copyright Google.